Using Social Media to Enhance Your Event
Custom Snapchat Filters
Embracing the social media trend and creating your own Snapchat filter will not only be a fun activity for your tournament’s participants, but can help promote it too.
Here are some of the reasons how it could benefit your event:
- Adds a personalized touch to any event
- Communicates the name of event, where, and when through social media via Snapchat
- Fun way to share the experience with others and capture every moment
- Popular Websites such as Etsy, and Snapchat Geofilters can be used to create a customized filter
How to Create
1. Design: There are a wide variety of templates that you can customize. You can add any text you’d like, change the font, and the colors of the template. You can also choose to upload your very own design! The snapchat Geofilter page allows you to upload an image from your computer that you would like to use.
2. Locate: Pick the area where the filter will work. Chose a date and time it will be available for use.
3. Purchase: Purchase your template and have it submitted to snapchat for review!
- Kaile Watters is the Private Events Manager at Marbella Country Club